26 Questions I Have For The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants Cast About These Reunion Photos
By WiLD 98.3, Jul 13 2016 04:36AM
by Crystal Bell
It’s hard to believe it’s been 11 years since we first met four unlikely best friends — Tibby (Amber Tamblyn), Bridget (Blake Lively), Lena (Alexis Bledel), and Carmen (America Ferrera) — as they embarked on the most life-changing summer of their adolescent lives in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. But here we are.
The film and its subsequent sequel, based on the coming-of-age books by Ann Brashares, inspired us to find our tribe, but perhaps the greatest gift Sisterhood gave to us was the decade-long friendship of its core cast. The fierce foursome have remained best friends since the 2005 flick.
Just look at these photos from their latest reunion: They’re so close that it’s completely normal for Lively’s fingers to be in Ferrera’s nose.
A photo posted by Blake Lively (@blakelively) on Jul 8, 2016 at 6:10pm PDT
“Needed my girls today. The world is a crazy place. Hold onto the ones you love. And pick their nose,” Tamblyn captioned the heartwarming pic on Instagram.
While they may no longer be connected by a pair of magical pants, they’ve been hinting at a third Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie since 2015 when Tamblyn and Ferrera confirmed that one was “actually very much in the works.” Just last month, Lively reassured fans that the flick was definitely still happening.
“The four of us are still best friends and to be able to create something together again has always been a dream of ours,” she said. “But it would have to be something that really made sense. If you wait this long to do a third movie, it needs to honor the story and the legacy.”
So was the third Sisterhood movie the reason for their impromptu New York City date? How many selfies did they take before deciding on the “perfect” one? Approximately how many minutes of conversation were dedicated to Love & Hip Hop?! I obviously have a lot of questions. In fact, I have so many questions, I’ve compiled them into one very convenient list:
1. Where are you guys?
2. Are you at brunch?
3. If so, mimosas or Bloody Marys? (Blake obviously had water.)
4. Who brought up Love & Hip Hop first?
5. It was Amber, wasn’t it?
6. Has Alexis even seen Love & Hip Hop? (To be honest, I don’t think she and husband Vincent Kartheiser even own a TV.)
7. How many times was Blake’s Shallows costar Steven Seagull mentioned?
8. At least five, right?
9. Who tried to get Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life spoilers out of Alexis first: Blake or Amber?
10. Did America take these photos?
11. How many selfies were taken before they decided that these would be the ones to release to the world?
12. Alternatively, how many selfies of this moment does America have on her phone?
13. Was Blake sticking her finger in America’s nose a spur-of-the-moment decision, or…?
14. Why was Amber’s finger in your mouth, America?
15. Do you each own a pair of the Traveling Pants? Be honest.
16. Who touched Blake’s belly first: America or Amber? (Alexis is a lady, remember.)
17. I know Alexis is a “true lady,” but is she also a closet freak?
18. Did you guys talk about Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3 or what?
19. Is there already script?
20. Will Amber direct?!
21. Is there a role for Steven Seagull?
22. What does your group text look like?
23. Does Alexis text in full sentences? (She seems like she would.)
24. Do you have entire conversations with emojis?
25. When you go out, do you spit the check evenly, or does someone pull out their calculator app?
26. Were your husbands there, or were they having their own date? Just think of the conversation Ryan Reynolds, David Cross, and Vincent Kartheiser had.
I will be eagerly awaiting your reply, ladies. LYLAS.
F E A T U R E D S P O N S O R